What we Cover
Businesses can access a GO DIGITAL voucher to transform their business electronically. Vouchers will cover following services, but not limited to, General Business: electronic payroll system, HR applications, customer relations management software, electronic marketing including social media, website development, etc. Business Productivity: video conferencing, electronic records management.
It is recommended that MSEs consult with a IT-BDO to determine and agree on the best digital intervention that is needed for the business.
Who Can Apply
MSEs with registered businesses operating in Jamaica, with annual sales/revenue up to J$75 million. Business that employ less than 20 individuals. The business activities have no adverse effect on the environment. See application form here.
How to Apply
You are in the right place, it is easy. CLICK HERE
Approved Information Technology Business Development Organisations (Service Provider)
The DBJ has compiled and approved a list of service providers that can assist MSEs in implementing a digital transformation in their business. See list of suppliers
- Interested Tech firms that are registered in Jamaica should complete the prescribed application form [here] Note: Please link the application form from VTA. All documents requested must be uploaded.
- Evaluation Process
- Applications are reviewed by an expert panel of professionals
- Applications that receive a score of 70 percent and above will be deemed successful
- Prior to contracting with the Tech-BDO due diligence is conducted to ensure that the provider is fit and purpose [link list of documents]
- Sign a Memorandum of Agreement with the DBJ
- Selected Service Providers must participate in a DBJ organized Training Session